'One Chance' Operators Brutalized Nigerian Lady on Highway - Martinstopgist

Sunday 22 October 2017

'One Chance' Operators Brutalized Nigerian Lady on Highway

A Facebook user, Stella David took to the platform to recount her encounter with the callous One Chance operators on her way to work in Lagos.
According to her, she boarded a bus at Berger to VI, but was attacked by the callous thieves and battered, the also used her ATM to withdraw 150,000 naira from her account.
She wrote on Facebook;

Friends please glorify God with me as he alone deserve my praises, was attacked yesterday by robbers on my way to work but God saved me. People should be careful with mobile banking apps, the thieves initially tried to transfer more from my account but couldn’t since I had no app on my phone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here